SprintRay is seeking a Buyer to acquire materials, supplies, and resources to support the efficient operation and supply chain for SprintRay. This position requires an understanding of supply chain tools, marketing trends, and service level audits. The ideal candidate is organized and exhibits high attention to detail.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in locating, researching, and qualifying appropriate vendors for materials, supplies, equipment, and other resources along with negotiating best pricing.
- Analyzing and updating Excel reports
- Creating and updating SOPs as required
- Supporting internal and external customers
- Assisting with with legal on current and future vendor contracts
- Partner with accounting on the management of purchase orders and invoice related issues
- Manage product orders with our global partners
- Manage and nurture vendor relationships
- Monitor supplier performance and resolve issues
- Create and send purchase orders
- Verify orders are received on time in the quantities ordered
- Follow up on quality issues
- Perform root cause analysis on chronic discrepancies
- Bachelor’s degree in a supply-chain related field
- Professional certification in supply chain, CPP, CPSM, ASCM, CSCP, or CPIM
- 5+ years of experience with purchasing and procurement industry practices
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting and inventory principles
- Proficient in computer usage including Microsoft Office 365 and Google Workspace
- Ability to provide structure and definition to ambiguous problems
- Proficiency with ERP/MRP systems, Odoo experience is a plus
- Experience negotiating contracts with vendors a plus
- Working knowledge of the consumer electronics industry
- Experience in a rapidly growing business environment
The salary band that this position falls into ranges from $65,000.00 to $118,000.00, with some differences for locations outside of California. SprintRay uses broad banding. Actual salary is based on position, market factors, location, experience, and qualifications.
SprintRay is a highly collaborative environment where innovative people have the freedom to satisfy their curiosity by finding creative solutions to hard problems. If you are a relentless problem solver who wants to shape the future of 3D printing, join SprintRay! Together, we can revolutionize the next 100 years of manufacturing and empower future generations of doctors, designers, and makers all over the world.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.