SprintRay is seeking a corporate controller to be an integral part of a growing team. SprintRay is a leading developer of 3D printing hardware, software, and consumables in the dental industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing company with a strong culture. The corporate controller will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department, including preparing financial reports, monitoring, and analyzing accounting data and enforcing proper accounting policies and principles.
- Establish and enforce financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems
- Manage month-end close process in accurate and timely manner
- Perform global consolidations including financial information from around the world to provide P&L results on a timely basis including inter-company reconciliations
- Support financial planning and budgeting processes. Prepare budget vs. actual reports. Control expenditures based on planned amounts.
- Financial reporting to stakeholders including supporting external audit and tax processes
- Negotiate and interact with key vendors and partners
- Monitoring and compliance of relevant rules and regulations, including sales tax
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support business units
- Active leader in growth initiatives
- Strong levels of discretion and confidentiality
- Lead the Accounting Team, A/R, and the month end close process
- Coordinate efforts for the year end audit with external auditors
- Maintain and enforce a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that periodic bank reconciliations are completed
- Maintain the chart of accounts, an orderly accounting filing system and a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Coordinate the preparation of the quarterly and annual management reports
- Calculate and issue financial and operating metrics, and variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- 10+ years of controller experience in manufacturing, or medical device industry
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working for international companies involving manufacturing and distribution
- Corporate consolidations expertise
- Experience with foreign exchange transactions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting principles.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills for educating internal clients on accounting principles
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Strong team player with leadership and management abilities. Ability to prioritize and be flexible
- Strong understanding of accounting systems and knowledge of excel
- High levels of integrity and attention to detail
- Speak Mandarin nice to have
- CPA a must active / inactive
SprintRay is a highly collaborative environment where innovative people have the freedom to satisfy their curiosity by finding creative solutions to hard problems. If you are a relentless problem solver who wants to shape the future of 3D printing, join SprintRay! Together, we can revolutionize the next 100 years of manufacturing and empower future generations of doctors, designers, and makers all over the world.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
SprintRay is an equal opportunity employer