SprintRay is a highly entrepreneurial company transforming dentistry into digital using 3DPrinting. We are a diverse team of engineers, designers, and creatives from all over the world, brought together by our passion for making the absolute best products. Our rapid growth has created openings across departments, and we’re seeking talented individuals to join the exciting, fast-paced work environment we’ve cultivated. SprintRay is looking for a Warehouse Associate to help keep production moving. The ideal candidate must be dependable, energetic, self-motivated, able to work in a fast-paced environment and have the desire and ability to learn new skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picking and Packing orders daily
- Labeling and shelving products
- Building pallets and wrapping to ship
- Unloading small and large parcels and pallets
- Freight Classification for LTL and FTL shipments (will train)
- Must help keep warehouse, working areas always organized and clean
- Keep other departments updated on shipping statuses in a timely manner
- Calculate freight quotes for both domestic and international orders (will train)
- Filling BOL’s. SLI’s. EEI’s and NAFTA cert for international orders (will train)
- High School Diploma required, advanced degree preferred
- 0-2 years experience with pick and pack items to ship domestic and internationally
- Experience with all carriers UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, Stamps.com, etc. (will train)
- Experience using ERP systems and following best practice to ensure inventory is tracked correctly (will train)
- Knowledge of HS and HTS codes (will train)
- Experience with warehouse equipment including hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Ability to follow instructions
- Detail oriented
- Must be a team player
SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what’s happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Sprintray is an equal opportunity employer.