As an Electrical Engineer within SprintRay’s R&D hardware team, you will be responsible for the development of hardware solutions for a wide range of SprintRay products. You are encouraged to demonstrate your engineering background to enable the growth of electrical engineering teams to deliver sophisticated solutions.
If you are passionate about collaborating with our other cross-functional engineers on the full portfolio of SprintRay products, we want to welcome you as a Principal Electrical Engineer.
- BS/MS in electrical engineering, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience with circuit design and other electromechanical components design
- Strong skills with circuit design, PCB design and layout best practices, analysis, validation and debugging
- Experience working with cross functional teams with gathering and reviewing requirements
- Must have led the development of multiple design projects end to end.
- Strong Knowledge of Hardware product development life cycle phases and planning such as EVT, DVT, and PVT
- Good understanding of embedded systems, dependencies, and requirements
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed, and be results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
- Design, prototype, and test electronics, including PCBs, microcontrollers, and other components
- Own electrical engineering from early-stage research, design, to mid-stage prototyping, testing, and late-stage validation, DFx, and production ramp-up
- Research / apply the latest potential hardware sensor technologies to enhance user experience
- Lead design reviews, HW triage, resolving HW related reliability and customer issues
- Experiment and validate different electronic designs
- HW Component selection and validation
- Collect and analyze data to scientifically solve the problems
- Work closely with the manufacturing team to bring the prototype into mass production units
SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what’s happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
Our Core Philosophy
- Customers Come First: We place customers at the center of everything we do by producing products they love and hold in high regard.
- Better Together: We are collaborative; our potential is unlocked when we frequently communicate with clarity, respect, and transparency.
- Empowered Talent: We are inspired by our people and work to empower and reward their meaningful contributions.
- Nurturing Environment: We create a sustainable work environment, which is essential to the balanced well-being of our employees.
- Solution Driven: We believe every issue has a solution which is why we come to the table with a pragmatic, problem-solving mindset.
- Highly Adaptive: We have an agile mindset. When conditions change, we adjust our focus and continue pushing forward.
- Committed: We act with integrity and recognize the importance of keeping individual and collective commitments.
- Diverse and Open Minded: We value and respect global diversity by always being open to hear new options, field new ideas, and bring fresh perspectives to the table.
- A Family: We have fun, enjoy the journey, and celebrate success as a team.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Sprintray is an equal opportunity employer.