SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what is happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
For the development and expansion of our European office in Weiterstadt (near Darmstadt), we are looking for you immediately as a
Channel Marketing Manager France (f/m/d)
At SprintRay, we foster a close working relationship where innovative people have the freedom to find creative solutions to difficult problems. Our open corporate culture and communicative environment help ensure that our work makes a difference.
The Channel Marketing Manager France (f/m/d) will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to ensure that our French channel partners can grow the SprintRay customer base successfully.
Your tasks will include:
- Build up and foster relationships to our sales and channel partners to ensure the best implementation of our marketing activities
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns in close collaboration with sales. Continuous monitoring of the campaign performance and agile adaption for continuous improvement.
- Creation of online and offline marketing assets
- Lead qualification via Salesforce CRM and creation of efficient automation strategies
- Support our channel partners for their marketing and training activities
- Support and drive in-house trainings and customer events at our Weiterstadt SprintRay University
- Organize and support local trade shows and channel partner sales events (Travel of up to 20% required)
- Support and collaboration with Key Opinion Leaders
- Bachelor Degree in International Business, Marketing, Economics or similar
- 2-4 years of work experience in Marketing or Product Management
- Experience in the dental industry is a plus
- Proven track record in planning and executing channel strategies and marketing campaigns
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce), CMS and Website maintenance (
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Fluent in English and French. German language skills are a plus
- Hands-on Mentality, Team player, independent way of working
What we offer you:
- A varied and challenging role in which you can help shape and implement your own ideas
- Working in a dedicated team with open communication in a motivating work environment in a growing technology company
- Our modern and open offices in Weiterstadt (near Darmstadt) are located in an attractive business park together with a gym, restaurant (from 2022), daycare center and close to the Loop 5 shopping center and other specialty markets
- Independent work with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths and thus a wide range of development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Adequate performance-related remuneration
- Opportunities for further training and qualification
- Free snacks and drinks
- Extensive training and colleagues who are available to answer questions
The SprintRay team is growing rapidly. Working in an internationally positioned, successful startup, you will be involved in a variety of challenging, interesting projects with development potential.
If you are a tireless problem solver who wants to shape the future of dental 3D printing, join SprintRay!
Together we can revolutionize dentistry and support future generations of doctors, dental technicians and medical device manufacturers around the world.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application including salary expectations and start date.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that SPRINTRAY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, SPRINTRAY will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, SPRINTRAY explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of SPRINTRAY.
HINWEIS FÜR DRITTANBIETER:
Bitte beachten Sie, dass SPRINTRAY keine unaufgeforderten Bewerbungen von Personalvermittlern oder Arbeitsagenturen annimmt. Liegt keine unterzeichnete Vereinbarung über eine Vermittlungsgebühr vor, wird SPRINTRAY die Zahlung einer Vergütung für die Vermittlung oder einer Vermittlungsgebühr weder in Betracht ziehen noch zustimmen. Für den Fall, dass ein Personalvermittler oder eine Agentur einen Lebenslauf oder einen Kandidaten ohne eine zuvor unterzeichnete Vereinbarung einreicht, behält sich SPRINTRAY ausdrücklich das Recht vor, diese(n) Kandidaten ohne finanzielle Verpflichtung gegenüber dem Personalvermittler oder der Agentur zu verfolgen und einzustellen. Alle unaufgeforderten Lebensläufe, einschließlich derjenigen, die den Personalverantwortlichen vorgelegt werden, gelten als Eigentum von SPRINTRAY.