- This event has passed.
3D Printing From Intraoral Scan to Full-mouth Rehab
April 17 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM PDT
Dr. Paul Zhivago received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from New York University College of Dentistry where he also completed his education as a prosthodontist. He then trained at Columbia University’s College of Dental Medicine as a surgical and implant fellow. He is a board-certified prosthodontist specialized in esthetic, restorative, and implant dentistry.
As a pioneer of in-office digital technologies, particularly in the CAD/CAM and 3D printing space, Dr. Zhivago has built his private practice into an international destination for those seeking esthetic work. In this SprintRay Remote Event, he’ll discuss the integration of 3D printing in his office and how he has leveraged it through several real-world case studies.
In this class, you will learn the following:
- How intraoral and CBCT scanning works and why they’re important
- An overview of the current 3D printing technologies in dentistry and how to choose the correct one for your needs
- A survey of 3D printing materials currently available
- Presentation of several cases performed with the help of 3D printing
- A general veneer workflow case study
- Complex veneer workflow with esthetic reduction guide
- Full mouth rehabilitation including temps and shells