In light of rapid advances in digital dentistry, SprintRay and Dr. Daniel Vasquez (DDS) have partnered up to bring you this webinar on harnessing the full potential of a digitized workflow.
In the webinar, Dr. Vasquez explores the process of digitizing your dental workflow and demonstrates 3D-printing using the CEREC intraoral scanner and SprintRay’s 3D printers.
Discussing digital workflows in the context of busy practices, he explains how you can pragmatically and easily incorporate in-office 3D printing for the printing of crowns, bridges, surgical guides, and other provisional parts. Additionally, the webinar demonstrates the entire process of in-office 3D printing, from scan to print to polish.
In the webinar, Dr. Vasquez discusses several common questions and challenges regarding in-office dental 3D printing, including:
- Cost per impression, in regards to both time and material
- Choosing the correct intraoral scanner for your practice.
- The range of software and tools necessary to create a fully digitized workflow.
- A comparison between SprintRay’s Pro 95 and Pro 55.
- 3D printing and its implications on same-day dentistry.
- The $2 crown made using SprintRay Pro55 and BEGO resin.
- A case study on crown placement through the Biologically Oriented Preparation Technique (BOPT), using CEREC scanner and inLab.
- Eventual fit and tissue adaption.
- A step by step scanning guide
Whether you own a 3D printer or are just looking to acquire one, this webinar will help clarify many of the common challenges and questions surrounding dental 3D printing.
Watch the full webinar below.