SprintRay is a highly entrepreneurial company transforming dentistry into digital using 3DPrinting. We are a diverse team of engineers, designers, and creatives from all over the world, brought together by our passion for making the absolute best products. Our rapid growth has created openings across departments, and we’re seeking talented individuals to join the exciting, fast-paced work environment we’ve cultivated. This is a dynamic role in a fast-growing business responsible for managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including financial reporting and maintaining the general ledger.
- Maintain accounts payable process order to payment. Ensure proper accounting and classifications of expenses.
- Manage revenue accounting order entry process, payment processing and collections
- Assist with preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and monthly close procedures
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Assist in implementing process improvements and internal controls
- Assist in identifying opportunities to improve profitability of the company through development and generation of appropriate cost reporting
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports in controlling expenditures
- 3-5+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
- CPA and public accounting experience are a plus
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Team player and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, specifically excel
The salary band that this position falls into ranges from $62,400.00 to $81,000.00, with some differences for locations outside of California. SprintRay uses broad banding. Actual salary is based on position, market factors, location, experience, and qualifications.
SprintRay is a highly collaborative environment where innovative people have the freedom to satisfy their curiosity by finding creative solutions to hard problems. If you are a relentless problem solver who wants to shape the future of 3D printing, join SprintRay! Together, we can revolutionize the next 100 years of manufacturing and empower future generations of doctors, designers, and makers all over the world.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.