SprintRay is a highly entrepreneurial company transforming dentistry into digital using 3DPrinting. We are a diverse team of engineers, designers, and creatives from all over the world, brought together by our passion for making the absolute best products. Our rapid growth has created openings across departments, and we’re seeking talented individuals to join the exciting, fast-paced work environment we’ve cultivated.
This is a dynamic role in a fast-growing business responsible for managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including financial reporting and maintaining the general ledger.
- Maintain accounts payable process order to payment. Ensure proper accounting and classifications of expenses.
- Manage revenue accounting order entry process, payment processing and collections
- Assist with preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and monthly close procedures
- Perform ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Assist in implementing process improvements and internal controls
- Assist in identifying opportunities to improve profitability of the company through development and generation of appropriate cost reporting
- Analyze manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports in controlling expenditures
- 3-5+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance preferred
- CPA and public accounting experience are a plus
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Team player and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, specifically excel
SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what’s happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Sprintray is an equal opportunity employer.