SprintRay is looking for a hardworking individual who will bring their Android experience to the SprintRay family. You will work closely with the software and hardware teams to use your Android skills to create something that has never been done.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the team and drive continuous improvement
- Work with the team on creating and owning Android Apps for SprintRay Ecosystem
- Develop tools and processes to streamline development and testing
- Exhibit Agile leadership, helping to reinforce and help the team embrace Agile Core Values and implement Agile practices.
- Open to working remotely but prefer to be in the office occasionally
- 3+ years of experience as an Android developer or as a mobile developer of client applications
- Advanced Android development and architecture experience
- Ability to independently learn, experiment, and integrate new technologies
- Ability to work in agile environment with incomplete requirements and to balance priorities
- High-level understanding of end to end systems
- Experience with Android libraries; like Alamofire, Expresso, Fast Android Networking, Moshi, Retrofit, RxJava, and etc.
SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what’s happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
Our Core Philosophy:
- Customers Come First: We place customers at the center of everything we do by producing products they love and hold in high regard.
- Better Together: We are collaborative; our potential is unlocked when we frequently communicate with clarity, respect, and transparency.
- Empowered Talent: We are inspired by our people and work to empower and reward their meaningful contributions.
- Nurturing Environment: We create a sustainable work environment, which is essential to the balanced well-being of our employees.
- Solution Driven: We believe every issue has a solution which is why we come to the table with a pragmatic, problem-solving mindset.
- Highly Adaptive: We have an agile mindset. When conditions change, we adjust our focus and continue pushing forward.
- Committed: We act with integrity and recognize the importance of keeping individual and collective commitments.
- Diverse and Open Minded: We value and respect global diversity by always being open to hear new options, field new ideas, and bring fresh perspectives to the table.
- A Family: We have fun, enjoy the journey, and celebrate success as a team.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Sprintray is an equal opportunity employer.