SprintRay is seeking an out-of-the-box thinker and leader in multi-channel storytelling to drive our content strategy across our entire customer journey. Reporting to the Head of Growth Marketing, this individual contributor will play a pivotal role in driving content development from concept to execution for our target audiences. You’ll serve as the primary creative lead on some projects, or with partner/senior creative leadership on others.
- Oversee the content development to ensure content excellence and performance throughout the customer journey
- Define and lead best practices for content experiences
- Craft authentic and tailored narratives and ensure consistent delivery of high-quality content that reflects and aligns to SprintRay
- Create buzzy, unexpected campaigns and stories that feature our products, our customers, or our company
- Leverage 1st and 3rd party data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets in support of our marketing lead gen goals
- Find innovative ways to activate our community of SprintRay customers and KOLs to be brand evangelists
- Create content for social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Deep understanding of existing and emerging social media platforms with experience finding opportunities to scale or build new capabilities
- Manage response and engagement teams
- Develop and manage social content calendar and posting schedule
- Monitor trends and keep up to date with social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Manage strategies for hyper-local social media efforts and paid ads
KOL Influencer Strategy:
- Create compelling content for our KOL influencers to share
- Train and educate our customers on social media best practices
- Coach our customers to be content creators and utilize trends
- Built toolkit/style guide for customers/KOLs
- Collaborate and manage the Marketing team to define, measure, and report content KPIs to drive continuous optimization
- Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience creating effective content strategies and storytelling through omni-channel experiences
- Experience in healthcare marketing and/or B2B marketing
- Strong people management skills and ability to level up our content creators
- Comprehensive understanding of global Dental market – product and customer trends, market drivers
- Proved ability to bring clinical content to life
- Operate as a player/coach, also delivering high-quality content projects as needed
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Strong collaborator with a track-record of building strong internal relationships across Sales, Commercial Operations, Marketing, IT, Product, Medical, and more
- High level product/project management skills and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously with measured progress on multiple fronts
- Proven experience in developing, managing, and maintaining content programs
- Strategic thinker with keen attention to detail.
- Data- and research-driven decision maker
- Champion of creative and polished marketing
SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what’s happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Sprintray is an equal opportunity employer.