SprintRay is looking for a seasoned Copywriter to help us craft our brand’s strategies into remarkable, compelling creative concepts and head turning copy. In this role, you’ll need to be a master of absorbing product knowledge and guest research—then translating it into human, evocative phrases and ideas that resonate.
You’ll join a cross-functional team that owns the marketing communication for SprintRay’s portfolio globally. As part of your responsibilities, you will create copy for a range of online and offline assets. You’ll be working as part of the most talented internal design organizations anywhere and operating in cooperation with both our incredible channel partners/top-flight agencies to create moments of real impact.
The role will involve all aspects of creative copywriting – building audience-centric strategies, understanding our potential buyers and customers and working with the internal teams to craft content that resonates with the various personas. These targeted demand generation and brand awareness campaigns will be synced to our overall marketing goals and OKRs. You will use customer insights and other data to craft impactful messaging that ultimately leads to conversions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary lead for brand writing, collaborating with stakeholders across the Marketing and Creative teams
- Conceptualize and write impactful and engaging copy for multiple channels, with an emphasis on CRM, direct mail, social and websites
- Ensure copy is in line with the established Tone of Voice Guides, brand marketing strategy, current brand messaging and wider business goals
- Approach copy briefs with unique ideas that bring simplicity and charm to sometimes complex messaging
- Bring an understanding of the nuances of online and offline channels; keep up-to-date with best practices for respective channels based on internal data and external resources; share and implement learnings
- Together with various channel owners, understand how messages impact our KPIs, such as click-through rate and conversion rate
- Monitor editing schedule and ensure on-time output and publishing
- Edit, fact-check, and proofread stories
- Identify opportunities for improved efficiency
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a relevant role as a copywriter, ideally in the areas of dental/medical or tech
- B.A. or M.A. from a top-tier university in Communications or another related field of study
- Outstanding copywriting skills with the ability to develop creative copy, engaging conversion content and succinct instructional messaging
- A sense of how to structure and write copy for CRM and other marketing channels
- An understanding of KPIs and how to interpret customer insights
- Confidence to learn and grow in the areas of brand marketing, data-driven decision-making, project management and stakeholder communication
- A talent for getting to the heart of complex subjects and explaining them simply through creative and impactful copywriting
- Familiarity with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation systems (Hubspot)
- Highly adaptable, self-motivated, and lean toward action
- Proof-reading, high attention to detail and the ability to follow tight deadlines
- Organize and prioritize work individually and with a team
SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what’s happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
SprintRay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.