High tech manufacturing company is adding a new position to the team. The Senior Accountant is primarily responsible for supporting the Finance Controller in a variety of corporate accounting functions, including monthly and quarterly close; general ledger account analysis; preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations; balance sheet and income statement analysis; compliance with US GAAP, assist with external audits, design, implementation, and/or improvement of processes and internal controls; and other ad-hoc projects as necessary. This position reports to the Finance Controller directly.
The Senior Accountant is a critical member of our accounting team. The best candidate for this position will possess the ability to work independently as well as within a team, and have exemplary written and verbal communication skills. In addition, you must thrive in a dynamic environment, be detail oriented, and be able to work under pressure.
- Prepare monthly journal entries to recognize expense based on data extracted from purchasing card (AMEX) and travel & expense card (Concur) systems
- Assist with external audits–analyze and schedule general ledger accounts and provide information to auditors. Preparation of fluctuation analysis’ for external auditors
- Assist with multiple tax returns related to sales & use tax
- Assist Controller with daily accounting duties as well as month-end close
- Assist with cash receipts application to accounts receivable
- Cost accounting experience and inventory control will be a big plus
- Prepare BS accounts reconciliations
- Improvement the current processes and procedures
Education & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance Required
- 5+ years experience in an Accounting role
- Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required
- US GAAP knowledge required
- At least three years of Big Four experience is a plus
- Intermediate Excel; proficiency with: V Lookups, Sumif, Pivot Tables and If Formulas
- Must possess the ability to work independently as well as within a team and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Detail oriented and able to work under pressure
SprintRay is a highly collaborative environment where innovative people have the freedom to satisfy their curiosity by finding creative solutions to hard problems. If you’re a relentless problem solver who wants to shape the future of 3D printing join SprintRay! Together we can revolutionize the next 100 years of manufacturing and empower future generations of doctors, designers, and makers all over the world.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
SprintRay is an equal opportunity employer.