SprintRay is looking for a Quality Control & Repair Technician – Level 1 to drive efforts to enhance the reliability of our products and to address customer product repairs with urgency. This position will support basic repairs to SprintRay hardware products. The candidate needs to understand basic hand tool usage, systems thinking, quality methodologies, and basic troubleshooting while possessing a great attitude and enjoying working with others in a growth environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Disassemble, assemble and package 3D printers and associated products
- Conduct basic inspection of products based on standards
- Verification checks for completeness and accuracy
- Report to Tier 2 technician on checks
- Basic repairs of products as per standard operating procedures
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization in the workshop area
- Skill with working and understanding hand tools
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Basic computer skills
- Hand-on experience with 3D printers
- Dental technician experience
- Dental knowledge
- Quality Control experience
- Repair technician experience
- High school diploma, GED
SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what’s happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
SprintRay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.