Repair Technician (Level 1)
SprintRay is looking for a Quality Control & Repair Technician – Level 1 to drive efforts to enhance the reliability of our products and to address customer product repairs with urgency. This position will support basic repairs to SprintRay hardware products. Candidate needs to understand basic hand tool usage, systems thinking, quality methodologies and basic troubleshooting while possessing a great attitude and enjoys working with others in a growth environment.
- Disassemble, assemble and packaging of 3D printers and associated products
- Conduct basic inspection of products based on standards
- Verification checks for completeness and accuracy
- Basic repairs of products as per standard operation procedures
- Maintain the cleanness and organization in workshop area
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Skilled with working with and understand hand tools
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Basic computer skills
- Apprenticeship as an electronics technician, mechatronics technician or comparable apprenticeship
- Hands-on experience with 3D printers
- Trade School, associate technical degree or QC experience
- Dental technician experience
What we offer you:
- A varied and challenging role in which you can help shape and implement your own ideas
- Working in a dedicated team with open communication in a motivating work environment in a growing technology company
- Our modern and open offices in Weiterstadt (near Darmstadt) are located in an attractive business park together with a gym, restaurant (from 2022), daycare center and close to the Loop 5 shopping center and other specialty markets
- Independent work with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths and thus a wide range of development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Adequate performance-related remuneration
- Opportunities for further training and qualification
- Free snacks and drinks
- Extensive training and colleagues who are available to answer questions
The SprintRay team is growing rapidly. Working in an internationally positioned, successful startup, you will be involved in a variety of challenging, interesting projects with development potential.
If you are a tireless problem solver who wants to shape the future of dental 3D printing, join SprintRay!
Together we can revolutionize dentistry and support future generations of doctors, dental technicians and medical device manufacturers around the world.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application including salary expectations and start date.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that SPRINTRAY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, SPRINTRAY will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, SPRINTRAY explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of SPRINTRAY.
HINWEIS FÜR DRITTANBIETER:
Bitte beachten Sie, dass SPRINTRAY keine unaufgeforderten Bewerbungen von Personalvermittlern oder Arbeitsagenturen annimmt. Liegt keine unterzeichnete Vereinbarung über eine Vermittlungsgebühr vor, wird SPRINTRAY die Zahlung einer Vergütung für die Vermittlung oder einer Vermittlungsgebühr weder in Betracht ziehen noch zustimmen. Für den Fall, dass ein Personalvermittler oder eine Agentur einen Lebenslauf oder einen Kandidaten ohne eine zuvor unterzeichnete Vereinbarung einreicht, behält sich SPRINTRAY ausdrücklich das Recht vor, diese(n) Kandidaten ohne finanzielle Verpflichtung gegenüber dem Personalvermittler oder der Agentur zu verfolgen und einzustellen. Alle unaufgeforderten Lebensläufe, einschließlich derjenigen, die den Personalverantwortlichen vorgelegt werden, gelten als Eigentum von SPRINTRAY.