Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Manager, the QA/RA Technician Intern will work closely with Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs to implement processes.
- Understanding the Quality Assurance process and helping the RA/QA team in implementing the required process
- Applying the changes to the Quality Management documentation as requested by the RA/QA lead
- Creating form names and numbers for the controlled documents
- Creating and maintaining the document change numbers
- Maintaining the records of all controlled documents
- Maintaining the batch record files of the products
- Actively enrolled in a Master’s or PHD program
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to pick up new software
SprintRay is a highly collaborative environment where innovative people have the freedom to satisfy their curiosity by finding creative solutions to hard problems. If you are a relentless problem solver who wants to shape the future of 3D printing, join SprintRay! Together, we can revolutionize the next 100 years of manufacturing and empower future generations of doctors, designers, and makers all over the world.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.