Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs Manager, the QA/RA Technician Intern will work closely with Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs to implement processes.
- Understanding the Quality Assurance process and helping the RA/QA team in implementing the required process
- Applying the changes to the Quality Management documentation as requested by the RA/QA lead
- Creating form names and numbers for the controlled documents
- Creating and maintaining the document change numbers
- Maintaining the records of all controlled documents
- Maintaining the batch record files of the products
- Actively enrolled in a Master’s or PHD program
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to pick up new software
SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what’s happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
SprintRay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.