SprintRay is seeking an Operations Leader (Resin), whose main goal is to plan, establish and manage the resin manufacturing operations at SprintRay. You will be responsible for delivering the best-in-class dental resins with unparalleled performance, highest quality and globally compliant.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, Implement, and Manage the Resin Manufacturing (RM) in a safe, regulatory compliant, environmentally conscious, cost-effective manner so that the business requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Partner with external engineering and regulatory consultants to ensure timely and within budget implementation of the facility. Ensure compliance with all local and federal requirements.
- Develop, Manage and administer policies and procedures for the RM operations.
- Produce high-quality products to meet customer, sales and marketing requirements
- Maintain plant operating reliability to permit flexibility in meeting market demands and the capability to achieve sustained plant capacity.
- Ensure core manufacturing basics are in place.
- Ensure that Objectives are in place, current and focused on key priorities.
- Interact with R&D teams to optimize operations and support technology development in order to ensure that production levels meet and satisfy customer demands and exceed corporate quality standards.
Safety and Health/Environmental/Loss Prevention
- Lead and support a culture in which commitment to safety, health, and the environment is given top priority.
- Lead waste minimization efforts that are continually focused on the reduction of waste and recycling.
- Visibly active in setting, demonstrating, and enforcing high standards of performance for safety, health, and the environment.
- Maintain compliance with all internal/external regulatory safety and environmental standards, including compliance with Responsible Care standards. Lead efforts to achieve required ISO and GMP compliant certification for the RM operations.
- Direct a strong emphasis on a continually improving safety and health program in an injury free work environment.
- Directly supervise, coach and develop the operators
- Provide leadership that gives clear, consistent mission and direction in alignment with business strategy and priorities by putting clearly defined objectives in place.
- Identify, measure, track, and ensure the achievement of critical success factors.
- Drive cultural change and continuous improvement.
- Develop and maintain a positive and effective work environment with fair and consistent treatment for all employees and maximize the utilization of plant personnel thus enhancing overall plant performance.
Asset Management and Cost Control
- Lead and manage active processes to continuously improve quality, costs, including utilizing employee involvement and innovation, to ensure that key drivers are identified, tracked and that actions are implemented.
- Developing and managing site budgets (Capital and expense)
- Ensure cost information is understood, communicated, and routinely reviewed
- Manage plant inventories in a cost-effective manner while maintaining production capability and reliability, utilize an effective, current facility plan, including environmental planning, capital spending, and resource identification
- Maintain an effective mechanical integrity system for the facility.
- Ensure that the site is operated and maintained to established benchmarks consistent with industry standards.
- Establish and maintain good working relations with local community, civic groups, and political and legislative representatives.
- Establish and maintain good relations with other major business and manufacturing operations within the regional industrial community.
- Maintain close liaison with first responders and regulatory agencies in order to ensure that SprintRay meets its obligations as a corporate citizen in the community.
Quality Assurance/Food Safety System
- Approve and support the Quality System and authorize changes to both in order to ensure that products and services meet quality standards, customer requirements, and governmental regulations.
- Establish and maintain compliance with ISO13485 and CE standards
- Reviews and Approves OSHA, EPA and FDA Policy and Objectives
- BS in Chemical Engineering (preferred) or Engineering or Chemistry
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
- 8+ years of Manufacturing experience (chemical manufacturing and medical device experience strongly preferred)
- 2+ years of management experience
Our Core Philosophy
- Customers Come First: We place customers at the center of everything we do by producing products they love and hold in high regard.
- Better Together: We are collaborative; our potential is unlocked when we frequently communicate with clarity, respect, and transparency.
- Empowered Talent: We are inspired by our people and work to empower and reward their meaningful contributions.
- Nurturing Environment: We create a sustainable work environment, which is essential to the balanced well-being of our employees.
- Solution Driven: We believe every issue has a solution which is why we come to the table with a pragmatic, problem-solving mindset.
- Highly Adaptive: We have an agile mindset. When conditions change, we adjust our focus and continue pushing forward.
- Committed: We act with integrity and recognize the importance of keeping individual and collective commitments.
- Diverse and Open Minded: We value and respect global diversity by always being open to hear new options, field new ideas, and bring fresh perspectives to the table.
- A Family: We have fun, enjoy the journey, and celebrate success as a teams.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
SprintRay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.