SprintRay is looking for a Product Quality Manager to support enhancing the quality of our hardware products and related process improvement projects. The ideal candidate must have dynamic systems thinking capabilities, a learn by doing attitude, and enjoys working with others in a high-growth environment.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer at SprintRay, you will find multiple projects that are different and exciting. As a dynamic company and leader of digital workflow within the 3D printing dentistry industry, our continued growth will have you involved in a variety of projects that are exciting and fast-paced.
- Support product improvement efforts that drive enhanced customer experiences using quality engineering skills such as process and value stream mapping, statistical techniques including SPC and measurement
- Identify best practices and standards for quality and system design improvements by working with others and management
- Recommend, design, and implement dynamic tools that guide the production of the SprintRay 3D Printer product lines
- Conduct process audits and testing to quantify readiness
- 3+ years experience within a qualified quality role
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality Engineering, Industrial, Manufacturing and/or Systems Engineering, Operations Research or equivalent
- Strong Excel and O365 skills
- Knowledgeable of measuring and collecting data points
- Ability to understand the problem from the symptom and use creative solutions
- Proven ability to work with dynamic teams
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Implemented a QMS or ISO9XXX program
- 3D printing experience, the more passion the better
- Additive manufacturing or digital workflow
- Familiarity with dentistry
- Proficiency with Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate
- Fluency in Mandarin
SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what’s happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
Our Core Philosophy
- Customers Come First: We place customers at the center of everything we do by producing products they love and hold in high regard.
- Better Together: We are collaborative; our potential is unlocked when we frequently communicate with clarity, respect, and transparency.
- Empowered Talent: We are inspired by our people and work to empower and reward their meaningful contributions.
- Nurturing Environment: We create a sustainable work environment, which is essential to the balanced well-being of our employees.
- Solution Driven: We believe every issue has a solution which is why we come to the table with a pragmatic, problem-solving mindset.
- Highly Adaptive: We have an agile mindset. When conditions change, we adjust our focus and continue pushing forward.
- Committed: We act with integrity and recognize the importance of keeping individual and collective commitments.
- Diverse and Open Minded: We value and respect global diversity by always being open to hear new options, field new ideas, and bring fresh perspectives to the table.
- A Family: We have fun, enjoy the journey, and celebrate success as a team.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Sprintray is an equal opportunity employer.