Are you interested in building revolutionary products that define the future of an industry? Are you here to put a dent into the universe? Come join our product management team. We are setting the next 100 years of dentistry and compressing it into 5 years.
We are seeking a specialist to join our product management team and grow into an experienced product manager. In this role you’ll work closely with Product Management Project Management Design R&D Operations Marketing and Sales to drive the development and delivery of innovative digital dentistry products.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a key contributor to the Product Management Team, you must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Working closely with the sales, marketing, customer on-boarding, and engineering teams. You will research, scope, and detail a targeted product feature in requirement form.
- Designing fixed dental prostheses digitally including crowns, inlays/onlays, implants, bridges, and Hybrid Implant Dentures, using dental cad software.
- Designing dental appliances including nightguards, splints, dentures, partial dentures, … using dental cad software.
- Owning and managing the entire feature life cycle of the product from planning and definition through implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Work with the product management team to study and research dental workflow and convert them to digital workflow considering customer needs and best practice. Validate the new digital workflow by means of research or hands-on testing (lab works).
- Evaluate the status and issues of launched products and workflows, and help in providing solutions to resolve the issues.
- To have a client-centered approach to improve user experiences.
- Identify, own, and resolve any customer and operational issues to drive continuous improvement.
- Perform in-depth analysis of products and use quantitative insight to drive improvements in both data quality, design, and business improvement.
- Strong ability to organize and document requirements.
- Self-directed and self-motivated individual that can think independently, drive initiatives across an organization.
- Strong business judgment, and high level of initiative, creativity, and flexibility.
- CDT, or bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, Engineering, or related area.
- Minimum of 3 years dental laboratory experience as a laboratory technician, or CAD/CAM designer.
- Experience with 3shape, Exocad, and other desktop scanners and software.
- Minimum 3+years of work experience in a fast paced environment.
- Outstanding attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent written and oral communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of discretion, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Ability to simplify complicated problems.
- Preference will be given to applicants with; 3d-Printing, knowledge of digital dentistry workflow.
SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what’s happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Sprintray is an equal opportunity employer.