Summary / Objective
The People Services Generalist provides daily functions for the People Services (PS) department including employee relations, benefits administration, administering pay, leave management, and supporting company policies and practices.
- Performs tasks required to administer and execute People Services programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, data analytics, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of subordinate staff in the department.
- May assist with constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field or a combination of education and experience required.
Experience, skills, and abilities:
- At least 3 years of human resource management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Preferred education and experience:
- SHRM-CP or willingness to complete
SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what is happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
SprintRay Philosophy and Core Behaviors
Customers Come First: We place customers at the center of everything we do by producing products they love and hold in high regard.
Better Together: We are collaborative; our potential is unlocked when we frequently communicate with clarity, respect, and transparency.
Empowered Talent: We are inspired by our people and work to empower and reward their meaningful contributions.
Nurturing Environment: We create a sustainable work environment, which is essential to the balanced well-being of our employees.
Solution Driven: We believe every issue has a solution which is why we come to the table with a pragmatic, problem-solving mindset.
Highly Adaptive: We have an agile mindset. When conditions change, we adjust our focus and continue pushing forward.
Committed: We act with integrity and recognize the importance of keeping individual and collective commitments.
Diverse and Open Minded: We value and respect global diversity by always being open to hear new options, field new ideas, and bring fresh perspectives to the table.
A Family: We have fun, enjoy the journey, and celebrate success as a team.