Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Events Manager will take a leadership role on the team when it comes to corporate and sales events. While they will need to delegate many of the details to vendors, they also need to ensure that every detail is executed completely, accurately, and on time. We’re looking for a professional with progressive and demonstrated success in coordinating and executing all aspects of a successful event including email, social media, in-booth activations, sales materials, etc.
The successful candidate will need a dynamic personality and a proven ability to coordinate among multiple internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including managing expectations, providing solutions, and balancing a collaborative approach.
- Maintaining calendar of clinical educational events
- Managing SprintRay trade shows from start to finish (booking, event logistics, vendors)
- Coordinating shipping of booth and related materials
- Collaborating with the necessary stakeholders (sales and marketing) to create and organize the material needed for trade shows (decorations, flyers, sample parts)
- Research new event and sponsorship opportunities for SprintRay
- Manage onsite promotions and customer/partner events
- Manage lead capture and follow up activities
- Acting as a key point of contact for dentists delivering educational content in cooperation with SprintRay (Key Opinion Leaders)
- Scouting new Key Opinion Leaders and helping to develop and maintain relationships within the clinical community
- Monitor educational content produced by dental educators and key competitors
- Make recommendations to the marketing team for expanding and improving the scope of clinical educational materials and strategy
- Act as a bridge between marketing and sales. providing all support sales reps and the events they attend
- Manage, oversee, and hold full operational accountability for all webinars both internal and external
- Collaborate with sales staff and sales administrator on all events data via Salesforce
- Monitor SprintRay’s CE provider status
- 3+ years’ experience in event planning
- 3+ years of proven marketing experience
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and take direction well
- Excellent communication skills
- Google suite
SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what’s happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Sprintray is an equal opportunity employer.