Locations: Westminster/Los Angeles CA
- Performs assigned tasks related to manufacturing operations
- Conducts materials testing by working under direction of supervisor
- Follow Standard Laboratory Procedures for materials mixing and characterizations
- Prepares resin manufacturing documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- Close collaboration with resin R&D and process engineering teams for manufacturing scale ups.
- Raw materials and resin inventory preparations
- Lifting and moving materials for production purposes
- Strives to continuously improve operations through the successful execution of assigned tasks
- Maintain the cleanness and organization in manufacturing area
- Constantly follow up safety rules and procedures
- Promotes safe working environments by adhering to all Company safety policies; makes recommendations to management related to safety concerns and opportunities
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management
- Support improvement initiatives, production analysis, lean initiatives through active participation in 5S.
- Options for work schedule flexibility with availability to work on two shifts based on business needs
- 0-2 years of manufacturing experience
- Highschool diploma or equivalent, Bachelor of science is preferred
- Basin material science knowledge
- Familiarity with products in dental field is a plus
- Mixing skill
- Time management skill
- Process improvement and knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMP)
- Team work
- Capable of frequently pull up and/or push to forty (20) kgs
- Attention to detail
- Writing and verbal communication
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
SprintRay is a technology company that designs, manufactures, and supports 3D printers with an emphasis on digital dentistry. Our products empower dentists to provide faster, higher-quality care to their patients.
SprintRay is the only 3D printing company that provides a complete user experience for dentists and digital dentistry, from product to long-term support and education.
SprintRay designs and offers a complete ecosystem of hardware, software, and materials that work in sync to create a seamless user experience. This unique position allows us to focus on helping our customers, particularly dentists, harness 3D printing to improve the lives of their patients.
SprintRay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Admin 1 or 2