For the development and expansion of our European sales office in Weiterstadt (near Darmstadt), we are looking for you immediately as a HR Recruiter / Generalist for our People Services department
At SprintRay, we foster a close working relationship where innovative people have the freedom to find creative solutions to solve difficult problems. Our open corporate culture and communicative environment help ensure that our work makes a difference.
As People Services Recruiter/Generalist you will support the continuous growth of our team. You will be responsible for filling vacancies at our locations in Darmstadt as well as in other European countries, assist in the onboarding of new employees and be available as a competent and communicative contact person for all operational People Services topics. In doing so, you will work on projects to continuously improve our People Services processes and take care of our People Services systems.
Your tasks will include:
- Candidate Management – You will identify, inspire and select potential candidates for our European units. You will be responsible for the entire recruiting process, from identifying requirements, placing job advertisements and managing the selection process to determining contract terms and conditions.
- Candidate Experience – You are the contact person for our Hiring Managers regarding the recruiting topics. In particular, you will act as a contact person for our applicants throughout the entire application process and ensure the best possible candidate journey.
- Analytical skills – You will prepare regular reports using dashboards and analyze relevant recruiting metrics to drive the optimization of application intake and processes.
- Versatile project work – You will contribute to various projects in the Talent Acquisition area (e.g. recruiting events, building relationships with universities, HR trend topics, process optimization) and continuously develop the recruitment process. You are responsible for the HR marketing activities of your target group and take innovative paths to attract new talent for SprintRay.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field or a combination of education and experience required
- At least 2 year of human resource management experience preferred
- You are able to inspire new Sprinters with your communicative and engaging manner
- You have already gained practical experience in the recruitment of employees and you are used to recruit via LinkedIn, Xing and other social media channels
- You have thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- You are characterized by an accurate and structured way of working
- You have excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You like to work independently, trustfully and very conscientiously
- You have a high degree of communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- You enjoy dealing with people
- You are proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems
- You have a very good command of German and English, both written and spoken
What we offer you:
- A varied and challenging role in which you can help shape and implement your own ideas
- Working in a dedicated team with open communication in a motivating work environment in a growing technology company
- Our modern and open offices in Weiterstadt (near Darmstadt) are located in an attractive business park together with a gym, restaurant (from 2022), daycare center and close to the Loop 5 shopping center and other specialty markets
- Independent work with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths and thus a wide range of development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Adequate performance-related remuneration
- Opportunities for further training and qualification
- Free snacks and drinks
- Extensive training and colleagues who are available to answer questions
The SprintRay team is growing rapidly. Working in an internationally positioned, successful startup, you will be involved in a variety of challenging, interesting projects with development potential. If you are a tireless problem solver who wants to shape the future of dental 3D printing, join SprintRay! Together we can revolutionize dentistry and support future generations of doctors, dental technicians and medical device manufacturers around the world.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application including salary expectations and start date.
SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what’s happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
Our Core Philosophy
- Customers Come First: We place customers at the center of everything we do by producing products they love and hold in high regard.
- Better Together: We are collaborative; our potential is unlocked when we frequently communicate with clarity, respect, and transparency.
- Empowered Talent: We are inspired by our people and work to empower and reward their meaningful contributions.
- Nurturing Environment: We create a sustainable work environment, which is essential to the balanced well-being of our employees.
- Solution Driven: We believe every issue has a solution which is why we come to the table with a pragmatic, problem-solving mindset.
- Highly Adaptive: We have an agile mindset. When conditions change, we adjust our focus and continue pushing forward.
- Committed: We act with integrity and recognize the importance of keeping individual and collective commitments.
- Diverse and Open Minded: We value and respect global diversity by always being open to hear new options, field new ideas, and bring fresh perspectives to the table.
- A Family: We have fun, enjoy the journey, and celebrate success as a team.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Sprintray is an equal opportunity employer.