SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what is happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
For the development and expansion of our European office in Weiterstadt (near Darmstadt), we are looking for you immediately as a
Head of Training & Education Europe (f/m/d)
At SprintRay, we foster a close working relationship where innovative people have the freedom to find creative solutions to difficult problems. Our open corporate culture and communicative environment help ensure that our work makes a difference.
The Head of Training & Education Europe (f/m/d) will work closely with our sales, marketing and support teams to ensure that our customers and channel partners experience an outstanding customer experience.
Your tasks will include:
- Lead and further build up our European Training & Education team
- Build up and lead the European branch of the SprintRay University
- Develop target group specific on-site and virtual training concepts for users and distribution partners
- Conduct trainings for both our end users and sales teams
- Hold webinars to attract new prospects & provide updates to existing users
- Develop and foster strong relationships with our sales and support teams
- Support our teams at trade shows and congresses
- Certified Dental Technician or Dentist. A degree as a Master Dental Technician is a plus
- At least 5 years of work experience in clinical and technical training environments
- Experience with digital dentistry is required. Ideally with 3D Printing solutions
- Experience in leading teams and developing talent in an international environment
- Proven track record in developing successful training concepts for advanced technical solutions
- Good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Fluent in German and English. Any other language skills are a plus
- Hands-on mentality, team player, independent way of working
What we offer you:
- A varied and challenging role in which you can help shape and implement your own ideas
- Working in a dedicated team with open communication in a motivating work environment in a growing technology company
- Our modern and open offices in Weiterstadt (near Darmstadt) are located in an attractive business park together with a gym, restaurant (from 2022), daycare center and close to the Loop 5 shopping center and other specialty markets
- Independent work with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths and thus a wide range of development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Adequate performance-related remuneration
- Opportunities for further training and qualification
- Free snacks and drinks
- Extensive training and colleagues who are available to answer questions
The SprintRay team is growing rapidly. Working in an internationally positioned, successful startup, you will be involved in a variety of challenging, interesting projects with development potential.
If you are a tireless problem solver who wants to shape the future of dental 3D printing, join SprintRay!
Together we can revolutionize dentistry and support future generations of doctors, dental technicians and medical device manufacturers around the world.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application including salary expectations and start date.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that SPRINTRAY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, SPRINTRAY will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, SPRINTRAY explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of SPRINTRAY.
HINWEIS FÜR DRITTANBIETER:
Bitte beachten Sie, dass SPRINTRAY keine unaufgeforderten Bewerbungen von Personalvermittlern oder Arbeitsagenturen annimmt. Liegt keine unterzeichnete Vereinbarung über eine Vermittlungsgebühr vor, wird SPRINTRAY die Zahlung einer Vergütung für die Vermittlung oder einer Vermittlungsgebühr weder in Betracht ziehen noch zustimmen. Für den Fall, dass ein Personalvermittler oder eine Agentur einen Lebenslauf oder einen Kandidaten ohne eine zuvor unterzeichnete Vereinbarung einreicht, behält sich SPRINTRAY ausdrücklich das Recht vor, diese(n) Kandidaten ohne finanzielle Verpflichtung gegenüber dem Personalvermittler oder der Agentur zu verfolgen und einzustellen. Alle unaufgeforderten Lebensläufe, einschließlich derjenigen, die den Personalverantwortlichen vorgelegt werden, gelten als Eigentum von SP