SprintRay is looking for an Facilities Coordinator to assist with day to day office needs from scheduling to maintenance, ordering supplies and stocking the kitchens. The ideal candidate must be a detail-oriented self-starter, who is willing to take initiative on projects and possesses a pleasant and highly professional demeanor.
- Perform general office repairs and maintenance requests, including set ups, stocking & maintaining copy rooms, setup & organizing of exterior spaces, inspections of meeting rooms, ergonomic equipment installs, furniture modification, etc. Inspect and prepare vacated offices/cubicles so they are move-in ready for new employees.
- Coordinate special events with respective departments. Conduct walk through and create plan working with production departments, food service, security, and external vendors. Set up and tear down as required.
- Assist with EHS and Emergency Services to support for all sites as needed. Act as an emergency drill leader.
- Provide receptionist services to all guests and visitors while exemplifying the customer service standards of SprintRay.
- Assist with the planning and execution of some office events (including webinars, classes, and happy hours).
- Manage the employee access key card assignment system.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support for various departments as needed.
- 2+ years in an administrative/Facilities role
- Excellent organizational, clerical and time management skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, and Zoom
- Strong oral and written communication
- Collaborative mindset with an optimistic energy and a high level of professionalism
SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what’s happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
Our Core Philosophy
- Customers Come First: We place customers at the center of everything we do by producing products they love and hold in high regard.
- Better Together: We are collaborative; our potential is unlocked when we frequently communicate with clarity, respect, and transparency.
- Empowered Talent: We are inspired by our people and work to empower and reward their meaningful contributions.
- Nurturing Environment: We create a sustainable work environment, which is essential to the balanced well-being of our employees.
- Solution Driven: We believe every issue has a solution which is why we come to the table with a pragmatic, problem-solving mindset.
- Highly Adaptive: We have an agile mindset. When conditions change, we adjust our focus and continue pushing forward.
- Committed: We act with integrity and recognize the importance of keeping individual and collective commitments.
- Diverse and Open Minded: We value and respect global diversity by always being open to hear new options, field new ideas, and bring fresh perspectives to the table.
- A Family: We have fun, enjoy the journey, and celebrate success as a team.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Sprintray is an equal opportunity employer.