SprintRay, Inc’s has an opening for a Digital Sales Specialist (DSS) covering Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, and Southern Illinois, This is a customer facing role with all activities completed by the DSS completed in alignment with SprintRay’s brand and culture. In this role the DSS works with our Strategic Partners to expand our business in their assigned geographic region. To accomplish this, the DSS organizes and plans daily activities with a focus on growth. These activities include but are not limited to; aligning with and building relations across our Strategic Partnerships, prospecting for new opportunities, web based and face to face presentations to prospective users; post presentation follow up, completion of orders, study club attendance, trade show attendance, and user meeting attendance, among other sales related activities.
- Work directly with the existing channel partners in an effort to grow their unit sales and end user acquisition. These activities include but are not limited to sales planning activities, marketing strategy development, training of channel partner sales personnel, identification of regional KOLs, regional trade show attendance, end user presentations, and regional sales plan development.
- Monitoring and reporting of regional market trends and regional competitive efforts is also required.
- In addition, to the above sales related activities DSS has administrative duties. These duties
- include CRM input and maintenance, expense account management, team meetings and company function attendance.
- 4 Years successful dental sales experience
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Good technical understanding of 3D printing and CAD CAM workflow
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with all channel partners and functional areas inside the organization.
SprintRay is a highly collaborative environment where innovative people have the freedom to satisfy their curiosity by finding creative solutions to hard problems. If you’re a relentless problem solver who wants to shape the future of 3D printing, join SprintRay! Together, we can revolutionize the next 100 years of manufacturing and empower future generations of doctors, designers, and makers all over the world.
To all recruitment agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
SprintRay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.