SprintRay’s Digital Sales Specialist have a customer facing role. In this role, the Digital Sales Specialist establishes new SprintRay users in their assigned geographic region. To accomplish this, Digital Sales Specialists organize and plan daily activities with a focus on user growth. These full lifecycle sales activities include but are not limited to; prospecting for new opportunities, virtual and face to face presentations to prospective users; post presentation follow up, completion of orders, study club attendance, trade show attendance, and user meeting attendance, among other sales related activities.
- Work directly with the existing channel partners in an effort to grow their unit sales and end user acquisition. These activities include but are not limited to sales planning activities, marketing strategy development, training of channel partner sales personal, identification of regional KOLs, regional trade show attendance, end user presentations, and regional sales plan development.
- Monitoring and reporting of regional market trends and regional competitive efforts is alsorequired.
- In addition, to the above sales related activities our specialists have administrative duties. These duties include CRM input and maintenance, expense account management, team meetings and company function attendance.
- 4 Years successful dental sales experience
- Dynamic presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Good technical understanding of 3D printing and CAD CAM workflow
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with all channel partners and functional areas inside the organization.
SprintRay is a forward-thinking, nimble company on a journey to provide digital dentistry solutions to our customers. Since 2014 we have produced products that are advanced, user-friendly, and offer a premium experience. Our organization is customer-centric, high-performing, and globally diverse. Challenging assumptions by identifying and solving problems is our way of life. We leverage conventional and unconventional wisdom with an entrepreneurial spirit that leaves no stone unturned as we develop the highest quality products, services, and relationships. For us to stamp our name on a product, it must be carefully considered, targeted, and meticulously designed to solve our customers’ most pressing problems and pave the way for the future. We work to continuously redefine the rules for our industry through our passion for technology, innovation, and our community. We have bold ambition and work to stay connected to what’s happening on the front lines of our business so that the needs of our customers are always being met.
Our Core Philosophy
- Customers Come First: We place customers at the center of everything we do by producing products they love and hold in high regard.
- Better Together: We are collaborative; our potential is unlocked when we frequently communicate with clarity, respect, and transparency.
- Empowered Talent: We are inspired by our people and work to empower and reward their meaningful contributions.
- Nurturing Environment: We create a sustainable work environment, which is essential to the balanced well-being of our employees.
- Solution Driven: We believe every issue has a solution which is why we come to the table with a pragmatic, problem-solving mindset.
- Highly Adaptive: We have an agile mindset. When conditions change, we adjust our focus and continue pushing forward.
- Committed: We act with integrity and recognize the importance of keeping individual and collective commitments.
- Diverse and Open Minded: We value and respect global diversity by always being open to hear new options, field new ideas, and bring fresh perspectives to the table.
- A Family: We have fun, enjoy the journey, and celebrate success as a team.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
Sprintray is an equal opportunity employer.