- This event has passed.
Design, Fabricate, and Characterize Esthetic 3D Printed Dentures
April 10 @ 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM PDT
3D printing provides an extremely cost-effective, rapid manufacturing method for dentures. However, there is still some confusion on how to effectively design and manufacture these dentures while still retaining high esthetics with simple laboratory flows.
Designing, manufacturing & characterizing a denture is a complex process and it is important to understand the nuances and best practices that should be applied.
Darin Throndson, President of Innovative Dental Technologies as well as Dr. Yaron Gabel, DDS, Clinical Advisor to Dentca, will provide insights into how to successfully design, manufacture & characterize 3D printed dentures.
In this class, you will learn the following:
- Best practices for scanning and repairing scan files using RayWare
- Designing dentures with a simple and predictable method
- Efficient & easy printing and post-processing for try in and final dentures
- Staining soft tissue with 3D printed try-in dentures
- Characterization of both immediate and final dentures